– Super bright with 46pcs upgraded high power LED lights, provide high lumen white light
– No electricity cost. Solar powered and energy saving, it can be used for more than 12 hours with a full charge
– Smart and sensitive detector. Turn on during the night or at the dark area and turn off during the daytime or at the bright area automatically
– Intelligent human motion control allows it to turn on automatically when motion is detected in the dark, the light will be off after 15 seconds once you leave
– IP65 waterproof grade for all the weather
– Almost works anywhere. Easy to install with screw and nut
– Ideal for outdoor places, such as stadiums, squares, billboards, parking lots, etc.
– Housing material: ABS
– Mode: light sensor, motion detection
– Solar panel: 5.5V/4.5W
– Rated wattage: 13.8W
– Battery: built-in 3.7V/3000mAh Ni-MH battery
– Light source: 46pcs COB LEDs
– Light temperature: 6000 – 6500K
– Lumen: 950lm
– Light color: white
– Detection distance: 3 – 5m
– Using time: more than 12 hours (continuous use)
– Charging time: 7 – 8 hours
– Waterproof grade: IP65
1. Make sure the light be fully charged under direct sunlight in 7 – 8 hours.
3. Test the light by cover the solar panel.
4. If it is on, please install it in a place where can get sufficient sunlight.
5. If it is not on, please turn off and turn on it again and fully charged with sunlight for 7 – 8 hours.
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Package weight: 0.427 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.50 x 8.00 x 12.00 cm / 8.46 x 3.15 x 4.72 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
There are no reviews yet.